Problem in erlang interface

maruthavanan s maruthavanan_s@REDACTED
Tue Mar 8 11:29:42 CET 2005

Hi,

I want to establish communication between C node and Erlang node, for that
I’m using ei_connect_init() function and ei_connect. There is no [problem in
establishing connection between two processes but when I tried to receive
message from C node using the library function ei_receive_msg(), the
function fails with value ERL_EXIT. In ei_receive_msg() I have used the
following parameters

            ei_xreceive_msg(sockfd,&msg,&buff)

            sockfd=obtained on establishing connection with C node

            msg is  declared as erlang_msg msg;

and buff is obtained by

ei_x_buff buff;
ei_x_new(&buff);