New trading systems platform

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Jul 8 21:16:03 CEST 2005

QuantStudio/QuantDeveloper is a .NET trading systems toolkit that I
sold for a year. It takes its roots in R. It's quite unmanageable for
a regular programmer wanabee and even for a seasoned developer.

I would like to avoid the mistakes of QS/QD and make the interface as
user-friendly as possible. Maybe even use a custom language to code
systems and totally hide Erlang.

     Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/uptick