Using Erlang for Comsuming Web Services using SOAP

Neil Campbell s9902088@REDACTED
Mon Jan 17 12:51:30 CET 2005

Erik, Luke - thanks for the SOAP advice.

After a bit of playing around, I've got the access with amazon working
with REST requests using the www-tools library.

Think I'll have to leave the SOAP requests for the moment and keep going
with what I've got and get the SOAP going later or not.  Hopefully I'll
get the chance to get an extension of Erik's system working which uses
WSDL - I'll update the thread once I get there.

Jani - As you suggest, I'll post a summary of my findings to the list

Thanks,
Neil