Fwd: Re: Backtrack

Tiago Rodrigues Antao tra@REDACTED
Wed Jan 12 18:54:05 CET 2005

Another feature that I suppose is also missing is

:- op (operator definition)

My context is one of the so called "Language Oriented Programming" (or Domain
Specific Languages with interaction among different domain languages), which
we use quite a lot here with Prolog.

Or, putting it in different terms: Are there any good mechanisms in Erlang
 for DSLs?

Thanks,
Tiago