Error: cannot handle extended pids and ports

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sat Apr 2 01:10:16 CEST 2005

> Vance Shipley wrote:

>I assume you want to get around to playing poker at some point.
>SCTP is a very complex beast which provides much more than RUDP
>does.  It belongs in the kernel too.

I did not realize it was a kernel-level protocol.

>Now if you want something to do you could build us a gen_sctp
>module which interfaced with the, now standardized, SCTP API
>available with Solaris 10 and other OSes.  That would be nice.

I think I have my hands full as it is, having blown my last deadline and
needing to rewrite the poker engine in Erlang :-).

    Cheers, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/tech