Error: cannot handle extended pids and ports

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Sat Apr 2 06:07:49 CEST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 09:52:09PM +0100, Joel Reymont wrote:
}
}  Why is that? Can't I just build a SCTP client?

"Just".  A software developers favourite word.  :)

I assume you want to get around to playing poker at some point.
SCTP is a very complex beast which provides much more than RUDP
does.  It belongs in the kernel too.

Now if you want something to do you could build us a gen_sctp
module which interfaced with the, now standardized, SCTP API
available with Solaris 10 and other OSes.  That would be nice.

	-Vance