Split and XOR a 160bits SHA Digest?

yerl@REDACTED yerl@REDACTED
Mon May 17 11:31:00 CEST 2004

Hi Kostis,
1) I tryed to start "bin/erl" command but I got a "segmentation fault".

bin> $ erl
Erreur de segmentation

2) When I start "gdb":
bin>$ db

GNU gdb 5.3
This GDB was configured as "i586-suse-linux".
(gdb) erl
Undefined command: "erl". Try "help".

3) And finally, with "ddd" :
bin>$ ddd ./erl

Copyright © 1995-1999 Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany.
Copyright © 1999-2001 Universität Passau, Germany.
"/home/younes/tools/Hipe/otp/bin/erl": not in executable format: Unrecognized Format type
(gdb)

4) erlc command generates a beam for my factorial example:
bin>$ erlc fact.erl

But I'm not sure if it's a working .beam.

I've attached "fact.erl" and "fact.beam".

Lot of Thanks
/yerl