Style

Martin J. Logan mlogan@REDACTED
Wed Sep 17 16:29:06 CEST 2003

I the programming rules documentation on erlang.org it states

"Comments within Erlang code shall start with one percent character (%).
If a line only contains a comment, it shall be indented as Erlang code.
This kind of comment shall be placed above the statement it refers to.
If the comment can be placed at the same line as the statement, this is
preferred."

I use the erlang mode for emacs to edit my code and must wonder why it
forces comments with a single percent sign to the far right of my
screen. This is not consistent with the programming rules. Should this
be changed?

Martin