Erlang Image

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 20:22:35 CET 2003

Hello all,

Lately I have been playing with image based dev
systems like Lisp and Smalltalk. From a server
prospective I think that images have quite allot going
for them. I wonder if Erlang would benefit from being
image based? The low level binary format is already in
place. Of course, there would probably be more then a
few problems with serializing processes.

This is just another Erlang bent rambling of mine. I
just was wondering if anyone had similar ideas, etc.

Thanks,
Eric