The update R9B-1 is released

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Wed Mar 5 19:55:45 CET 2003

"Daniel Dudley" <daniel.dudley@REDACTED> writes:
> "Kent Boortz" wrote:
> >
> > There is no support for building a Windows version from source.
>
> Ok, so we're on our own after we've installed it. But is
> there a cvs "build" tree available for Windows? Or is it
> part of
>   http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R9B-1.tar.gz
> (the full source distribution)?

It is all there I think but it is targeted our build environment.
We will "soon" release a native Windows build that use Cygwin.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "so we're on our own after
we've installed it". You can compile the Erlang source as well as
write and load dynamic drivers (dll). What you can't do (easily) is
rebuild the Erlang emulator (virtual machine),

kent