Catch not found - abnormal program termination

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Jul 28 13:27:49 CEST 2003

Thanks for bug report.

I am investigating the problem right now and I'll try to
include a correction in the upcoming R9C.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P