Catch not found - abnormal program termination

Björn Bylander bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Jul 28 10:49:00 CEST 2003

Yes, but the "Abort" part is just the shell indicating that the program
received a SIGABRT and then terminated. The same goes for the "abnormal
program termination" I get under Windows.
I get a erl_crash.dump under Linux, anyone interested?

Björn