Please test snapshots of the coming R9C

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Fri Jul 25 06:57:10 CEST 2003

Hi,

> careful. I'm sure the patch is correct but from a quick look at it
> me it looks like the test will prefer krb5.h in
> "/usr/kerberos/include" over "$SSL_ROOT/include" if the file was
found
> in both locations (missing break out of loop?). Is this what you
> intended? Don't we also need to find the lib that matches the header
> file? Or isn't the kerberos lib needed by the resulting binaries?

Yes, you are right, a break would be good. Added in the attached
patch.

The ssl_esock program works without linking with any kerberos
libraries.

I've been crawling the net to figure out if and which libraries the
Kerberos support in OpenSSL actually requires. Only to get more
confused. I decided to simply ignore them since it works.

Can some of our hardcore Open SSL hackers on the list comment
on Open SSL and Kerberos cipher suites (RFC2712) ?

/Per

Per Bergqvist
Synapse Systems AB
Phone: +46 709 686 685