Mac OS X problems (was: Please test...)

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 10:23:27 CEST 2003

There seems that on Mac OS X, you sometimes need to add the

        -lbundle1.o

flat to the link flags ('-bundle' by itself doesn't seem to be enough).

In today's snapshot of R9C the '-lbundle1.o' will be include in the
link flags (for Mac OS X). I have not tested that this particular
snapshot resolves the ASN1 problems (I don't have a Mac at work, only
at home), but the '-lbundle1.o' fix applied to an earlier snapshot
did work.

/Bjorn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P