Banned Erlang

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Tue Feb 25 23:26:51 CET 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:45:11PM +0100, Daniel Dudley wrote:
> Luke Gorrie wrote:

> > > My totally unbiased opinion about UML is that it is inherently
> > > unsuitable.
> >
> > My totally unbiased opinion is that UML is in fact useful for Java
> > programs.
>
> Spoilsport!  ;-)

Yeah, and Luke has done tons of work in UML, right.

I bet you a lunch Luke, that if you were forced to use UML, you'd
be lookin for new job faster than .... I can check in code that doesn't
compile...... or somethin.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control