Out of space in dist table

Gerd Flaig gerd@REDACTED
Mon Dec 1 14:03:54 CET 2003

Hi,

our production systems (running R8B) regularly deny access for new
nodes and output the message 'Out of space in dist table'. I remember
there has been a problem with dist table entries not being recycled,
but I think that should be fixed in R8B.

This happens every few days, which may be connected to the fact that
new nodes enter and leave the system in roughly five minute intervals.

Is this a known problem?

      Goodbyte, Gerd.
--
Gerd Flaig                     Technik                gerd@REDACTED
Bei Schlund + Partner AG       Brauerstraße 48      D-76135 Karlsruhe