Make replacement for Erlang - suggestions?

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Mon Sep 16 22:38:39 CEST 2002

Joe Armstrong has made ermake:

http://www.erlang.org/user.html#ermake-2.0

Don't know if it fullfils all your expectations, but
since it is done in Erlang I guess you could always
tailor it to your needs.

/Mikael