Make replacement for Erlang - suggestions?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Sep 16 21:35:24 CEST 2002

Francesco,
 Support for make/gnumake has to be in place, thats a
given for the very reasons you mentioned. Fortunatly,
I believe that I can pick up most of this support from
some of the other available plugins. So it shouldn't
cost me much in the way of time.

 I would like to see an alternative to make/gnumake.
This is largly due to the fact that I have a very,
very low opinion of make and make clones in general.

Thanks,
Eric

--- Francesco Cesarini