Make replacement for Erlang - suggestions?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Sep 16 23:00:42 CEST 2002

Mikael,

 The only problem with ermake is that Joe simply
reimplemented 'make' in Erlang. Although, it is cool
its still 'make'. I am looking to replace 'make',
syntax and all.

Thanks,
Eric
--- Mikael Karlsson <mikael.karlsson@REDACTED>