[Fwd: Rewriting756---termination_Dependency_Pair]

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Tue Feb 8 16:05:36 CET 2000

On 8 Feb 2000, Samuel Tardieu wrote:

sam>>>>>> " " == Thomas Arts <thomas@REDACTED> writes:
sam>
sam>> (1) Is there any hope that an Erlang version for osf1 will be
sam>>     available in the near future? (I would rather guess "no"!?)
sam>
sam>I cannot answer for Erlang maintainers, but there is a fair amount of
sam>job before Erlang is ready for 64bits systems.

On the other hand, I received an OSF port of Erlang already in '93.
I can't promise that it will still be easy to recompile Erlang
on OSF, but back then, it didn't present any problem at all
(except for finding an Alpha for the compile.)

Obviously, it won't be a true 64-bit system, but that shouldn't
matter for your purposes, right?

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger, Chief Designer AXD 301         <ulf.wiger@REDACTED>
Ericsson Telecom AB                          tfn: +46  8 719 81 95