erl_interface do not include pthreads

Karlsson Mikael qramika@REDACTED
Tue Aug 22 13:31:41 CEST 2000

When I compile the erl_interface library on for sparc-sun-solaris2.7
it does not compile the function erl_init_pthreads in erl_pthreads.c
even though support for pthreads have been identified when I run
the config script on top level. It seems that some of the compiler
flags are not set in this directory.

The workaround for me was to add the flags

-DUSE_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DSOLARIS_THREADS -DHAVE_PTHREAD_H

in the definition

TYPE_FLAGS

in the file

.../otp_src_R6B-0/lib/erl_interface/src/sparc-sun-solaris2.7/Makefile

Is there a more proper way to get the defines into the Makefile or
is there something missing in the configuration support?

/Mikael Karlsson