gsb ?

Luc Taesch ltaesch@REDACTED
Sat Aug 19 15:16:50 CEST 2000

Thks, Ill try.

. what are the current options are ericsson?

in eiffel , we used, the glade Gui maker, that generate an xml definition
file, and then every language generate its code out of it , in a separate
program(currently, c, c++, eiffel, python, look at
:http://glade.pn.org/screenshots.html)

of course, its more or less linked to gtk, but the xml generated out of glade
is just a composite definition of a screen .

--
First, they ignore you.
Then, they laugh at you.

--- Gandhi.

Working code is what matter, not your market capitalization.
--Kurt granroth