gsb ?

Kent Boortz kent@REDACTED
Sun Aug 20 13:25:38 CEST 2000

No it was never practically used (or maybe it was for the graphical
xref application, I don't remember). We dropped gsb, it had many bugs
and was hard to maintain (but it was reasonable complete and worked
well in large parts). One reason it was not finished to be a product
was that very few customers asked for a GUI builder. Another reason
was an internal discussion about finding a GS replacement. The time
wasn't right for adding a new GS tool.

I don't see why it could not be put in as an "coding example" in the
www.erlang.org contributions directory. I will ask around if this is
possible. But it can't be expected to work out-of-the-box, work need
to be done on it.

kent