Erlang on Tru64

Alexander Williams thantos@REDACTED
Sun Aug 20 05:43:54 CEST 2000

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 02:14:41AM +0200, Kent Boortz wrote:
> No real 64 bit port has been done that I know of. I did an

Well ... bugger.  [throws hat on the floor]  So much for me being able
to use Erlang in the role I really need it for.  :/  I have a few
(rather, several) million dollars worth of large, heavy, very fast
Tru64 boxes I can bend to my evil will.  Erlang would be a good choice
of tool to do what I'm interested in ...

Ah well.

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@REDACTED)           | In the End,
  "Blue Jester needs food."                             | Oblivion