New Linked-in Driver documentation?

James Hague jhague@REDACTED
Sat Aug 5 04:17:30 CEST 2000

>I notice references to dynamicly loaded
>drivers, and a few more entries in the driver_entry struct.

Now this would be interesting.  I've been thinking that it would be nice
to have a generic driver that simply grabs data and sends it to a
particular function in a particularly named library.  Then you could just
write a DLL or shared library instead of having to rebuild the emulator.
This is especially true under Windows, because it doesn't seem possible
to rebuild the emulator directly, at least without major headaches.

James