New timer app

Samuel Tardieu sam@REDACTED
Thu Apr 13 21:44:31 CEST 2000

On 13/04, Sean Hinde wrote:

| The guys from erlang.org suggested the EPL, which seems good. Most of the
| files in the contributions have little or no header or ownership info
| though.

Every license has its pros and its cons. As far as I am concerned, I
choose the GPL whenever I want to make sure that my code will never
be part of a closed-source application and the BSD license when I don't care
if people use it in their application even if they do not want to release
the source, for whatever reason (one may be that this is just impractical).

  Sam