New timer app

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Mon Apr 10 10:10:04 CEST 2000

All,

I recently posted a little application derived from the standard timer
module in Kernel which uses an ordered_set mnesia table with a couple of
indeces to give something which is more scalable.

I have two versions of this though, one based on an mnesia table, and one
using three ets tables to do the same.

My question is really which one are people going to find more useful (if at
all ;-))? Pretty much everything I write has a big dollop of mnesia at the
core but I guess that is not the general case?

In fact I think I might have persuaded myself the ets one is better! Views?

Sean