Building Erlang Projects Offline

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Mon Feb 21 20:35:22 CET 2022

I had a draft started with these points from Fred before seeing this :)

I'll add that there have been ongoing discussions about offline bootstrapping and general offline/vendoring support in the build and packaging WG, https://erlef.org/wg/build-and-packaging

Those interested should join us there and help move a solution forward.

Ericsson had or has someone working on at least the bootstrap issue but I don't know where that is at the moment.

Part of my day job is still Erlang, but only open source stuff, so no need for this functionality -- at least not by any current customer base that is using the open source libraries and our service.

Tristan