[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Sat Feb 19 10:39:47 CET 2022

Would it be possible to have a syntactic sugar(parse_transform)  for
wildcards:

Ret = khepri:get("/stock/wood/_"

instead of:

PathPattern = [stock, wood, #if_node_matches{regex = any}].

Search all brands offering flipflop:

Ret = khepri:get("/shoe/_/flipflop"

It will greatly simplify the interface IMHO.

Best
/F.