[ANN] Khepri 0.2.1 - A tree-like replicated on-disk database library

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron@REDACTED
Fri Feb 18 17:20:38 CET 2022

On 18/02/2022 17:17, I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya wrote:
> Thank you so much for your awesome clear explanation.
>
>  >>> Triggers in Khepri could be compared to a combination between
>  >>> `erlang:monitor/2` (which would know about tree nodes) and
> `erlang:apply/2`.
> I feel more comfortable now knowing this comparison.

Awesome! I will clarify the documentation then to make sure that,
despite having the same name & being kind of the same idea, triggers in
Khepri are not to be confused with triggers in RDBMS.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron