OTP 24.0 has been released

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Wed May 12 16:57:16 CEST 2021

Hi Frank,

I see the same error on my OS X system -

$ sw_vers
ProductName: macOS
ProductVersion: 11.3
BuildVersion: 20E232

May I suggest reporting it here as it appears to be a legitimate bug?

https://github.com/erlang/otp/issues

FWIW, here are the flags I pass to the top-level configure script
(using asdf/kerl):

--disable-hipe --disable-sctp --with-microstate-accounting=extra
--enable-darwin-64bit --enable-dynamic-ssl-lib --enable-kernel-poll
--enable-sctp --enable-shared-zlib --enable-smp-support
--enable-threads --enable-wx --with-ssl=$(brew --prefix openssl)
--without-docs --without-javac

Note that "--disable-sctp" does not appear to have the desired effect
during the configure stage.

I also tried downgrading autoconf to version 2.69 (from 2.71) but
still see the same error. I also tried running "autoupdate" on all of
the configure.in scripts first, but that just resulted in more errors.

Thanks,
Luke