OTP 24.0 has been released

Frank Muller frank.muller.erl@REDACTED
Wed May 12 16:28:37 CEST 2021

Well done guys.

I’m getting an error about a missing 'netinet/sctp.h’ header.

$ sw_vers

ProductName:    macOS
ProductVersion: 11.2.3
BuildVersion:   20D91

$ kerl build git https://github.com/erlang/otp.git OTP-24.0 24.0

Checking out Erlang/OTP git repository from
https://github.com/erlang/otp.git...
Building Erlang/OTP 24.0 from git, please wait...
Configure failed.
checking for getrusage... yes
checking for sys/event.h... yes
checking for sys/epoll.h... no
checking for sys/devpoll.h... no
checking for sys/timerfd.h... no
checking for netpacket/packet.h... no
checking for netinet/sctp.h... no
configure: error: sctp support requested, but cannot be enabled since
'netinet/sctp.h' is missing
ERROR: /Users/frank/.kerl/builds/24.0/otp_src_git/erts/configure failed!
./configure: line 362: kill: (-67762) - No such process

/Frank

OTP 24