Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Fred Youhanaie fly@REDACTED
Thu Dec 16 14:11:27 CET 2021

Hi

On 15/12/2021 16:03, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> Thank you for your feedback about Erlangforums.com everyone. See some clarifications below:

Thanks for the clarifications :)

> As indicated in the various announcements the mailing list will be deprecated soon and we hope you will join us on Erlangforums.com. The Erlang/OTP team will be focusing our efforts on the forum
> moving forward because we believe it is an exciting platform and has the potential to offer the most value.

Just a few questions on this:

- Was the announcement made on this list? I may have missed it!
- Will you be deprecating all the @erlang.org lists? e.g. erlang-questions@, erlang-announce@, eeps@ etc.
- Was the timeline announced? How "soon" is this likely to happen?

Thanks,
Fred