Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Sun Dec 26 18:02:39 CET 2021

On 25/12/2021 18:02, Fred Hebert wrote:

> Even the offers here tend to be about "running the servers," with a
> bunch of comments about how there should be fewer or no rules, but
> nobody is really rushing to moderate and running the whole show. If so,
> they could easily just start their alternative mailing list right now.

As I've told Kenneth in private, when you move places (be it forums or a
separate ML), you inevitably end up losing people. Making an alternative
ML falls into this same problem. There has been proposals however to
take over the existing ML, and at least some of those do include the
whole package and not just the technical aspects, even if not explicitly
mentioned.

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu