Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Scott Ribe scott_ribe@REDACTED
Wed Dec 15 17:15:56 CET 2021

> On Dec 15, 2021, at 9:03 AM, Kenneth Lundin <kenneth.lundin@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your feedback about Erlangforums.com everyone. See some clarifications below:

Personally, I prefer the forum over the email format. And I have no problems with the attempts to promote inclusivity.

However, it seems someone turned a lawyer loose on the ToS and didn't rein them in.

If you follow the agreement strictly: ask a question about programming in Erlang, get a helpful line of code from a member, you are now forbidden from using that code in any actual product you might be working on.