Should we change from Jira to Github Issues?

Yao Bao by@REDACTED
Thu Oct 8 16:04:47 CEST 2020

I think the popularity of Erlang might be increased (well, the entropy might be increased as well) because of using GitHub Issues.

I complained the inconvenience of [bugs.erlang.org <http://bugs.erlang.org/>] in this list a few times. Mostly, the issue comes from my own network problem, but I never encounter such network connectivity problem with GitHub.

I vote 'YES'.

Cheers,
Yao