[erlang-questions] Elixir community, please be more responsible; Erlang community, please demand it.

alex@REDACTED alex@REDACTED
Sat Mar 23 20:21:35 CET 2019

WTF!  They are messing up with Joe?!  No triggering...internalize what?
What's his name and address?!! I'm flying in.  Need a bottle of scotch
and a map in that same order.  LOL!