[erlang-questions] Elixir community, please be more responsible; Erlang community, please demand it.

Bryan Paxton starbelly@REDACTED
Sat Mar 23 19:22:39 CET 2019

 No, no... no triggering happened :) It's better to talk than to
internalize... so I'm glad you brought this up. Communication is the
only way to resolve misunderstanding :) :heart:

--

Bryan