[erlang-questions] Which On Windows

Michael Scharrer michael_489@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 16:46:34 CET 2018

Hello together,

may it could help with my following output "where mt" on Windows 10

user_1@REDACTED ~/erlbuild/otp
$ where mt
C:\cygwin64\bin\mt.exe

An then I call mt to test it, which looks like the beam.smp.dll error during compile.

user_1@REDACTED ~/erlbuild/otp
$ mt
usage: mt [-V] [-f device] operation [count]

Regards
Michael