[erlang-questions] Which On Windows

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Tue Nov 13 00:28:11 CET 2018

Right, because that isn't the correct mt.exe command. Something in the
build steps isn't setting the PATH correctly, or you don't have the
tool anywhere -

http://erlang.org/doc/installation_guide/INSTALL-WIN32.html#Short-Version

Your next step could be to search your drive for mt.exe, make a note
of it, and see if the following command adds the correct directory to
your PATH:

eval `./otp_build env_win32 x64`

Thanks,
Luke