[erlang-questions] Which On Windows

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 15:38:02 CET 2018

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 1:27 PM Onorio Catenacci <Catenacci@REDACTED> wrote:
>> I suspect that you may have another command named "mt" that has higher
>> precedence in your PATH. Run "which -a mt" to see what the output is.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Luke
>>

> Minor point Luke--on Windows it's "where" not which.
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/304319/is-there-an-equivalent-of-which-on-the-windows-command-line

The build environment is Cygwin, so which is the correct command to
use. I'm not even sure if "where" works within Cygwin - probably not,
as the PATH is in the wrong format. The same applies to a MSYS2
environment.

http://erlang.org/doc/installation_guide/INSTALL-WIN32.html#tools-you-need-and-their-environment

Since "which" couldn't find the correct mt.exe executable, that points
to something in the original poster's environment.

Thanks,
Luke