[erlang-questions] Off-topic question about Universities

Lars-Åke Fredlund lfredlund@REDACTED
Wed Jul 5 15:16:34 CEST 2017

And obviously, in the context of the Erlang world, the University of
Otago is known for the famous Richard A. O'Keefe :-)

So maybe you could suggest to your Vice-Chancellor a contextual combined
logo targeted towards computer science/computer industry which includes
the general university logo and a picture of your face. Please let me
know his/her reaction to your suggestion :-)

/Lars-Ake