[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation -- a modest proposal

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Wed Sep 28 11:21:20 CEST 2016

> I've actually told my browser never to show characters as smaller than
14pt, but somehow the Elixir page is overriding that.

I could not reproduce this on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. I would
appreciate if you could send me your browser and respective version,
possibly in private to not derail the discussion, so I can file a proper
bug report. We have actually put a good amount of effort to ensure the page
scales up and down accordingly when using the browser zoom features,
including mobile and other devices.

> In the summary, the text is in italics for no apparent reason.  On the
evidence so far, I can only assume that the reason is to make it harder to
read.

Good point. I will also open up an issue to discuss the use of italics.

> The fact that it is possible to get a list of functions is far from
obvious.  (I expected it to be a link.)

Yup, as mentioned in previous replies, this is already on the bug reports
list.

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec