[erlang-questions] Apology

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 09:00:11 CEST 2016

On 09/20/2016 07:07 AM, Luke wrote:
> Look at the difference in these two pages.
>
> http://erlang.org/doc/design_principles/applications.html
>
> vs
>
> http://elixir-lang.org/docs/stable/elixir/Application.html
>
> Why doesn't anyone ever mention that the docs just look crap?

You're comparing a user guide page from Erlang to a function reference
page from Elixir. The equivalent Erlang page is
http://erlang.org/doc/man/application.html

And I'll echo Kenneth, the Erlang one is definitely better in my
opinion. I'm not even sure why the function is described twice in the
Elixir docs (title and spec). And not needing to go back at the top to
select another function is very convenient.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu