[erlang-questions] Learning from the Manual

Peter J Etheridge petergi@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 08:34:31 CEST 2016

Dear List,I assume the Manual is clear to those who understand it.
For noobies [like me], the Manual can be re-read and still not explain
'why' or 'how', or answer a question.Clearly, the Manual needs to be
read in conjunction with ROK's email responses.Noobies only learn from
Dan & ROK's informative answers when someone as game as Lloyd asks
questions.I try to imagine Joe's idea of URL's or UUID's somehow
linking the Manual to Roger's stash of ROK's answers.
Might the Manual be improved by some FAQ in each module?