[erlang-questions] Time Granularity on Windows

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 11:32:42 CET 2016

Hello,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Rob A'Court <rob@REDACTED> wrote:

> Is this a problem with something I am doing or with the granularity of the
> windows system clock?

It is a problem with the granularity of the monotonic time source on
Windows.

> Is there another approach I could take to get accurate (~microsecond
> granularity) timestamps on windows and linux?

Maybe try os:timestamp on windows? I can't remember what it falls back
onto, but as it does not have any monoticity guarantees it may give better
values.

Lukas