[erlang-questions] Erlang TLS distribution... again...

Magnus Henoch magnus@REDACTED
Fri Jan 22 18:28:42 CET 2016

If I read the source code correctly, this error occurs when the server
expects the client to present a certificate, but the client doesn't present
one. What options do you use when starting the client?

Regards,
Magnus