[erlang-questions] Erlang TLS distribution... again...

Mark Steele mark@REDACTED
Fri Jan 22 18:51:04 CET 2016

The server start-up command:

 /root/cinched/rel/cinched/bin/erl +P 256000 -env ERL_MAX_ETS_TABLES 256000
-env ERL_CRASH_DUMP /dev/null -env ERL_FULLSWEEP_AFTER 0 -env ERL_MAX_PORTS
65536 +A 64 +K true +W w -smp auto +Mlpm all -proto_dist inet_tls
-ssl_dist_opt client_cacertfile /var/lib/cinched/cacert.pem client_keyfile
/var/lib/cinched/key.pem client_certfile /var/lib/cinched/client.pem
server_cacertfile /var/lib/cinched/cacert.pem server_keyfile
/var/lib/cinched/key.pem server_certfile /var/lib/cinched/cert.pem
server_fail_if_no_peer_cert true server_depth 1 client_depth 1
server_verify verify_peer -name cinched@REDACTED -config
/var/lib/cinched/sys.config -setup verify_directories false

The client start-up command:

/root/cinched/rel/cinched/bin/erl -env ERL_CRASH_DUMP /dev/null +K true +W
w -smp disable +Mlpm all -proto_dist inet_tls -ssl_dist_opt
client_cacertfile /var/lib/cinched/cacert.pem client_keyfile
/var/lib/cinched/k.pem client_certfile /var/lib/cinched/client.pem
server_cacertfile /var/lib/cinched/cacert.pem server_keyfile
/var/lib/cinched/key.pem server_certfile /var/lib/cinched/cert.pem -name
rpc@REDACTED -boot /root/cinched/rel/cinched/bin/start_clean  -extra
--target cinched@REDACTED --module cinched_console --function status -u
root

The default boot file and start_clean both start the same apps
(crypto,asn1,public_key,ssl).

Cheers,

Mark

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Magnus Henoch <magnus@REDACTED