[erlang-questions] clarify: Where does the file go when I do file:write_file("/tmp/zfile", <<"z">>, [raw] ). on a slave?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Jan 13 15:51:36 CET 2016

Solved.

Sorry for the confusion. I used
  ls("/tmp").
to check for the file on the slave. And it gave me the /tmp contents on
the master, of course.
So the file:write_file/3, with [raw], will create the file on the slave.

bengt