[erlang-questions] Elixir vs. Erlang

Michał Muskała michal@REDACTED
Sun Apr 24 11:54:10 CEST 2016

> I m tired of such versus.

I fully agree.
I don't think the real question is Erlang or Elixir. The real
question, as Éric said is "to Beam or not to Beam". Both Erlang and
Elixir have merits and both have faults, but neither is going away any
time soon.

Every single person using Erlang, Elixir or LFE benefits all of us, we
should strive to expand the communities together instead of
antagonizing them.
I really hope we'll be able to find a way to make it easy to use
Elixir libraries from rebar3, so the cross-use of libraries is even
simpler.

Michał.